So, I have decided to do a tour of the park that I spent 503 hours working at this summer. I did a lot of new things that I never thought I would ever do in my life like butchering deer to driving bobcats. The greatest part was getting to know all the animals and building relationships with them. I will miss Black Pine so much. It has been a wonderful experience. Well, I hope you guys like the tour. I took all the pictures myself and I'll tell you, I had a lot of fun with it. Make sure you see the last part "The Exotic Cats". It's the best part to me. You're going to have to click on the side panel to see them though. Well, enjoy!
Butchering my second deer!I don't know how many I ended up
butchering, but it was definitely over 15!






2 comments:
Lol, this is silly, but I think you should post a new entry soon because I keep checking your blog like every other day and every time I see that picture of a dead deer! Yuck!
Not that it's not a great picture, but I just don't want to keep looking at it! :-)
How's BYU? Update your blog! I'm anxious to hear how this school year is going!
Post a Comment