So if you don't know yet, the word is out, Jordan and I are having a baby! I had my first prenatal appointment this afternoon and we were able to see the baby for the first time! Below is the picture of the ultrasound. The arrow is pointing to the head and those two bumps are the baby's arm bud a leg bud. They put my due date on June 14 2010 so we better get ready. I can't exclaim how exciting this was to see the baby. It made it all so much more real. I even heard the heartbeat!
All in all, my first trimester has been treating me very well. I haven't really had any morning sickness and except for fatigue, cramping, and food adversion I'm just as I always am. I'll do my best to keep things updated, but as everyone knows sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with my blog, but as you can see I was just so excited when I got home I couldn't stop from posting this!




4 comments:
What an adorable picture! We are excited for you. Mom (Cozy) and I both said "Awwwww!" at the same time.
Cozy says: I am very excited to meet my new granddaughter/grandson!
Yay! I am so glad you were able to see the baby! Miss you!
So exciting!!! Hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby for the first time is super thrilling, I am excited you guys are getting to experience the fun of parenthood. This is one of the best parts (at least it was for me). I hope you continue to have a great pregnancy. Call me if you want to chat or need advice. I like to give it!!! Love you!
By the way, the baby is so cute already. I can tell they will be very sweet!
Post a Comment