So I'll be honest, I didn't really take enough pictures during the holidays and I seemed to have lost some pictures I did take! So here are the scattered pictures I have.
Jordan with his brother Chris
My dad, Jordan, and Jesse playing Carcassone Walls
Playing Hotels for old times sake, I got Boomerang first time around and won the game!! We all predicted it right when I bought the property.
The Band Hero Group! They had a great time rockin' to Jordan's new game
The matching cousins, Clayson (3 mo) and Quentin (6 mo)
Baba Mouse and Bunny Zoe played all New Year! Zoe loves her Baba
Well, we had a great time visiting all our family. It was nice not to have homework always on our mind. Now we are back to the books and gearing up for a busy winter semester. We find out whether the baby is a girl or boy on January 28th. We are so excited and will make sure to let you know whether it's blue or pink! Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment