What a week! I can't believe it has already been seven days since Ariana came into this world. Time has flown and it feels like it has been all one really really long day. Probably because sleeping is not something that has been coming easy to me. Luckily, I have been now getting about 6 hrs of sleep in 24 hrs.
Oh, by the way, the password for the pics on bella photography is 0620arianalayton. They will only be available for ten more days I believe.
Well, I thought I would share some of our own pictures we have taken so far. We have already taken 90 pictures, but I won't make you see them all, lol. Here are some of my favorites.
BIRTH
7 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches
We almost had an emergency C-section so Jordan had to get all suited up for the OR room which we spent 4 hrs of the 21.8 hrs of labor and 1 hr and 10 min delivery. I hope no one will ever have to sit on that slab table that long. I thought Jordan looked pretty cool in the outfit though.
The first time I get to hold Ariana. She was so alert and beautiful. I must say we have the best looking baby!
Needless to say, we feel extremely blessed that Ariana was able to get here safely even though there were some complications. She is just so amazing and beautiful!
GRANDPARENTS
Grandpa Krause
Baba
Nana and Papa
HOME
I just think this is an adorable outfit. Bows are my favorite!!!
Now we are home and I'll tell you, we are definitely exhausted and little Ariana awake and alert more than ever! Luckily each day seems to get a little better with little adjustments here and there to adjust to this new little one coming into our home. We are so inexpressibly happy, we by far think she is the most adorable baby in the world! We love her so much!
Thank you all for your love and prayers, we certainly can feel them in this time of enormous change. We love you all!!



4 comments:
AWW! Congrats Cali!! She's beautiful! :)
She's gorgeous! I'm so glad I found you on here! Congrats you troopers; I'm so glad all is well. Now get some much deserved rest!
Seriously can't wait to get my hands on her!!! So cute, and yes the outfit is adorable. Love the bow!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
ok so i just emailed you and then checked your blog. Cali she is so stinkin cute!!!! congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment