Well, I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. Ariana is now 10 weeks old and I'm just starting to get in the swing of things. She is growing so fast, I can't believe it! I look at pictures of just a couple months ago and I can't believe she was that tiny. Her personality is just blooming too. She is smiling and gooing all the time and it makes me smile every time. I absolute love her smile and think it's the best baby smile I have seen. Truly, I love my daughter so much. She is so amazing to me and has such a beautiful spirit. I am so grateful to be her mom.
Here are the latest pictures of Ariana. It's super hard to get her smile on camera because when we put the camera up to take the picture she gets this quizzical look and stares at it loosing the cute smile she was giving us. We have been able to get a few quick ones though, even though they are her best smile. Hopefully soon the camera won't be soooo fascinating so we can get some better pictures of it. Hope you all enjoy! Love you!!
Ariana has some hip displasia so she has to wear this brace. I have actually found now that she sleeps better when she is wearing it than when it's off.
The quizzical look into the camera we usually capture.
Jordan also walked this summer! He is actually graduating in Decemeber, but they don't have a ceremony then. Also, Jordan got to be validictorian!! He has a shinny metal and everything to prove it. It's pretty shnazy.
I am so proud of him!!
And Ariana slept through the whole thing!! It was awesome! She is such an amazing baby!
My parents were also able to be there. Thanks mom and dad!!
Well, we hope you have enjoyed our blog. Ariana just woke up and is ready to eat so I better run. We love you all and hope your summer was a great one.



1 comment:
Cali she's getting so big! She's adorable!
Post a Comment