How Long Have We Been Married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

How Old is Ariana?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Visiting Nana and Papa


So this last week Ariana and I were able to go visit Nana and Papa in Iowa.  We had a wonderful time!  I truly have the best mother-in-law!  We watched tons of chick-flicks and just had fun chatting and going for walks.  Ariana did amazing traveling.  Yeah she got a little tired, but she really did great!  I have an awesome baby, she hardly cries unless she is tired or hungry and she smiles at me all the time!  I love it!  Here are some pics from the adventure.
Sitting with Papa and Nana
She loved this little sunflower rattle!  She would smile and talk at it all the time.
Ray dressed up as a hillbilly for his work tailgate party
Ray and his coworkers
 

This is Jordan as a baby!  Now look at the next picture.  Doesn't Ariana look a lot like him??

 
We will miss you Nana! Can't wait to see you and Papa in December!

No comments: