How Long Have We Been Married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

How Old is Ariana?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Chicago Trip




These are pictures from our trip to Chicago. We were able to go to Navy Pier and spend sometime there, but it took FOREVER to find a legal parking spot in downtown. I'll tell you I never want to drive in a big city ever again. It was a little scary to say the least. At Navy Pier we went into a fun house were Jordan and I actually had a ton of fun! At first we came to the mirror maze and it was actually really hard to find which way we were suppose to go. Then we had a lot of fun with the funny mirrors. My favorite part though was this room that was spinning around and you would go into it feeling like the floor you were standing on was spinning. It was very cool. Finally, we ended the day with Dawn and Chris. We went out to this restaurant called Joy-Yee's. The best part there were these tapioca smoothie drinks. HmmmHmmm, they were soo good, especially the mango. We for sure will stop there again. Overall, we had a great time, but I decided big cities really aren't for me except to go and visit.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Whoa! I got dizzy just thinking about that room! Yuck.

Yeah, I'm not into big cities either. I really want Jordan to find a job in Tucson so you guys can leave near us!! Tucson is awesome!!!