How Long Have We Been Married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

How Old is Ariana?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting Ready

So here I am at 23 weeks!  Sorry, the picture is two weeks late since now I am 25 weeks, but it just took me awhile to get them up.  Things are going very well and surprisingly I'm keeping up with school just fine.  Of course I'm super tired, but I here that is normal.

 

Jordan and I also put together the crib and changing table together that my sister Song gave us.  Thanks Song!!  We just love it and are so excited as we start preparing the baby's room.  We had a lot of fun getting it all together.

 
  
 
All done!  Don't they look great!

We also put away all the boxes of clothes my sisters have contributed.  Thanks you guys for all your love and support!  We are so excited.  She is kicking more than ever and I am truly growing more than ever, lol.  Hope you are all well.  I'll do my best to not get too behind on blogging.  Love you all!!


1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

I am so glad they worked for you! They look so cute all put up and ready to go!! I remember with Will I loaded and reloaded his dresser about 20 times before he was born!!! You look so cute with your growing belly. I can't wait to see you to rub it!!! Tell Jordan he looks super cute in the little baby girl hat!! Too bad he couldn't the shoes on!! Very exciting!! Love you tons and am so happy for you guys. Parenthood is really hard, but so worth it. There is nothing in the world that compares, it's the best ride ever!