How Long Have We Been Married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

How Old is Ariana?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 Weeks Picture

So I know I haven't been keeping up on my blogging.  I can't believe it's already been about 10 weeks since I updated my blog.  Time has swept by me so fast, especially being in school.  Luckily I can say finals are OVER!!  Of course right after finals I got awfully sick which really kind of ruined the feeling of being free for a little while, but I am getting better now and I can't wait to get started on all the projects that I have had to put aside in order to do homework.

I know it's a little overdue, but here is a picture of what I looked like at 30 weeks.  I am now 33 weeks, but I figure you would still like to see what I looked like three weeks ago before finals came about.  I'll tell you this, there is no question in peoples minds now that I am pregnant. 


Also, we are definitely enjoying getting ready for Ariana's arrival.   Jordan and I got this amazing swing from Babies R' Us!  I saw it and absolutely fell in love with it and it kept amazing me at what it could do.  First of all, I just love the giraffe!  Next the seat is able to be taken out from the base and repositioned in four different directions so there are four different motions the baby can be swung with.  Also, our car seat fits into the base so if the baby falls asleep in the car we have a place to put the baby, which I thought was pretty cool.  Also, the seat has two levels of buzzing  and can be taken out to be use like a bumper.  Then with the electronics, it has music!  Tons and tons of music including white noise and heart beat sounds.  We can even connect our ipod to it to play songs we think she would like instead!  Now how awesome is that??  Yeah, so I must say this is one thing that I really hope Ariana enjoys because mom sure does, lol.  Here are some pictures of Jordan putting it together and completed!



1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

So excited to see your sweet belly bloomin away!! Your swing looks super cute!!!